Biggin Pre-school is run by a dedicated parent committee whose primary role is to support the staff in the running of the Pre-school.
The Committee is responsible for reviewing policy and practice and for the employment and appraisal of members of staff.
The current Preschool Committee members are:
- Chairperson: Kim Allsopp
- Secretary: Natasha Twemlow
- Treasurer: Melanie Wilton
- Committee member & Fundraising Co-ordinator: Claire Homer
- Committee member & Fundraising Co-ordinator: Vicky Fryer
- Committee member: Annmarie Bonsall
- Committee member: Lucy Mycock
All committee members are DBS checked and we continually encourage and welcome all parents to join. The committee meets at least 4 times a year including the AGM.